Instructions & Resources for Deleting/Uninstalling Your Wise Skies Digital Calendar
Deleting Calendars in Yahoo Calendar:
You can delete all of the events from a calendar or the entire calendar with its events.
- In Yahoo Mail, click the Calendar Icon
- Under “My Calendars,” mouse over a calendar and click the More Options icon.
- Click Edit Calendar.
- Click Delete.
- Select Delete All the Events or The Whole Calendar.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm your deletion.
For further Yahoo resources check out the following link:
Deleting Calendars in Google:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- In the left column, find the calendar you want to delete.
- Click the name of the Calendar.
- Click Remove calendar > Delete > Delete permanently.
For further Google resources check out the following link:
Deleting Calendars in Outlook:
Outlook for Office 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010
Any calendar you’ve created in Outlook can be deleted except the primary Outlook calendar, which is used to keep track of meeting requests that you send and accept as will as appointments and events you schedule. Additional calendars that you open, such as shared, team or SharePoint calendars can be deleted and removed from the folder pane and the Calendar.
- In Calendar, in the Folder Pane, right-click the name of the calendar that you want to delete.
- Click Delete Calendar
- To confirm the deletion, click Yes.
For further Outlook resources check out the following link:
Deleting Calendars on Iphone:
- On your iPhone’s home screen, locate the Calendar app and tap to open it.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap the Calendars button to display the calendars currently synced to the app.
- Locate the calendar you wish to delete and tap the info button to the right of it. This will allow you to edit the calendar.
- On the Edit Calendar page, scroll down to the very bottom of the screen until you see the Delete Calendar button. Tap to delete.
- A message will appear asking you to confirm your intention to delete the calendar in question and letting you know that all events associated with the calendar will also be deleted. Click Delete Calendar again to fully delete.
For further Iphone resources check out the following link: