Apple’s iOS Calendar (iCal) Setup Instructions
On your desktop or laptop:
- Double-click the .ics file you want to install
- A dialogue box opens called ‘Add Events’
- Choose ‘New Calendar’ as destination
- Click ‘Ok’
- Repeat until all the calendars you want are there.
Using our data calendars with Apple’s iOS Calendar
- To SHOW or HIDE a calendar: Click the “Calendars” button near the top left corner of your window to reveal your list of calendars. Uncheck the ones you don’t want to see, check the ones you do.
- To adjust COLORS: Click the Calendars button. Then select the one you want to change the color of, right-click it and choose Get Info. You’ll get a selection of colors and an option to choose from a rainbow color palette.
- To switch to another TIME ZONE: Go to your Calendar Preferences. Click “Advanced” and check the box next to “Turn on time zone support”.
Did these instructions work for you? Post your feedback, question, or tip here in the comments!